leather seats

Ok, car will be 1 year old on 1st September but the leather on the drivers seat is a bit shinier and 'looser' than the passenger seat (just a bit). I'm thinking about trying the Autoglym leather care cream just to try and preserve it a bit. Any thoughts? The seats are black leather.

Reply to
Getrich Quick

In message , Getrich Quick writes

I used this stuff on my seats (light grey leather) when I noticed that the driver's one was starting to look a bit tired: No cracks or scuffs, just the leather showing more of a tendency to crease than on the other seats. I gave the whole lot a good going over with the Autoglym cream, and while it didn't do much to restore the look of the leather (just added a bit of a temporary shine IIRC) I think it's put a stop to the deterioration and the seat doesn't look any worse several months down the line.

Reply to
David Thornber