Leather seat question

I have a 92 with the original tan leather seats (they're great seats) but the drivers seat, getting considerably more use, the leather is getting to be pretty crappy. I've been considering Katzkins (sp?) which will be over $500 for the pair but the other day I got thinking, if the leather from the passenger seat can be transplanted to the drivers seat........maybe someone else who's taken the plunge, might have a passenger side leather that I could install on my drivers seat.

Anyone know if this is feasible?

Anyone have one?

Thanks, Chris

92BB&T