lost focus key :(

I seem to have hidden my spare Focus key ( with a blue dot ) rather too well so I can't programme new keys now. Does anyone know how much a Ford dealer is likely to charge for a new key and re-programming, is their any alternative ? I can't believe I've lost it, I'm wandering if someone has stolen it :(

Reply to
mr p

Remote key 41.25 blade 4.27 standard tibbe key 25.00

programming about 1 hours labour - Berkshire Prices £100.00

all plus vat

__

ryan

Reply to
Ryan

Dunno if this is any help...

tox

Reply to
The Legend

In message , mr p writes

Do you have a spare kidney that you could sell?

Reply to
Paul Giverin

very funny, at least a burgular wont find the key, assuming it's still in my house some where !

Reply to
mr p