Lost for words!

This evening I pulled up next to an ageing small hatch - every single panel was dented quite badly. Roof, doors, wings, bonnet, with mud everywhere.

I lightheartedly asked the young driver 'did you roll it?' to which he responded 'no, I lend it to mates'

OK thinks I, but on looking closer, each boot sized dent appeared to be autographed/tagged.

Dent graffiti? is this a new art form I wonder?- I can't actually see legally a reason why he can't do this to his car, assuming it is not dangerous in any other way, but I suspect he must attract a lot of attention from the Police.

It takes all sorts I guess

Ian

Reply to
IanDTurner