Maruti Alto Lxi is the Best in Mileage and sure to fit your budget.

Maruti Alto Lxi is the Best in Mileage and sure to fit your budget.

Dont go for LX and end up with shoulder pain.

agnisharman.com

Crap car, crap web page, crap SPAM.

I hadn't heard of Maruti before this but now I will certainly be avoiding them like the plague.

Thanks for the warning.

Reply to
PC Paul

PC Paul ( snipped-for-privacy@bitrot.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Unless you move to India, you won't get the choice of avoiding them - it's been made for you already.

Reply to
Adrian