BMW PDC sensors.

'98 E39. Reversing sensors not working. Any common reason for this before I look for a fault? Fuse, control unit etc? TIA. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

Somebody reversed into something? :-)

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

Not yet. Give it time. :-) If they're fitted though, I'd like them to work. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

Does the outside temperature sensor work, and the reverse lights?

Reply to
moray

Yup. No problem with those. Someone in another n/g suggested the most likely cause is a failed sensor, so maybe if I check each one with a DVM, I'll find an odd one. If that is the fault, BMW want about £50 each for them. Ridiculous when 4 sensor aftermarket reversing kits can be bought for less. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G