Mobile phones and driving

The new law is introduced today that bans the use of mobiles whilst driving.

As from midnight all manufacturers started to download new firmware to all their Camera enabled phones.

By a process involving triangulation the phone works out if you are moving whilst talking takes a photograph and automatically forwards it to the Police!

The first thing you know is when you receive a summons in the post along with a picture of your ear!

You have been warned! Stay off those mobiles whilst driving!

sPoNiX

Reply to
S P O N I X

Twas Mon, 01 Dec 2003 15:56:12 GMT when snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (S P O N I X) put finger to keyboard producing:

Utter Bollocks.

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk

Mr.Nice.

I think that's just what he's done

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Great - does that mean I get to see live video of myself speeding? I take it that is included in my monthly video minutes?

Adam H

Reply to
Rev. Alfa Adam

Don;t be a pillock. total BU11$H1T.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM. Registry corupted, reformated HD and l

if the phone is not fixed to a holder in teh car while you are talking on it with the engine running, youwill get nicked for it

simple as that

so none of this "but it's in my pocket" stuff will work it's got to be in a hands free type thing, even if it's some 99p sepecial from the halfords parts bin

Reply to
dojj

I think it was a joke guys!

Reply to
AndrewG

LOL - I saw the joke, I guess the new law is upsetting some peeps : ) Could be the making of a new urban myth, well, for those of a blonde disposition...... ; )

Reply to
Stuart Gray

Damn, I just stuck gaffa tape over my lens too

So do I...sheesh, some people take things *far* too seriously!

sPoNiX

Reply to
S P O N I X

I just posted the law as it was stated the joke was obvious :)

Reply to
dojj

Shit. Better tell the missus to get her head out of my lap.

Reply to
Conor