Mondeo Cigar Lighter Fuse - Help

The instructions say "Open glove compartment, push the lever at the back to the left & squeeze sides to remove compartment".

I've done this before, but today I can't find any lever. :-( There is just a grey circular boss at the back of the glove compartment.

Any clue to the *exact* location of the lever would be helpful...

TIA

Each time this happens I resolve never to plug my hands-free phone into the cigar socket, but . . .

Reply to
Gordon H