Still Looking for Cigar Lighter Fuse Vauxhall Vectra 2.0DTi reg plate 53

I am looking for the blown fuse for the cigar lighter on a Vauxhall Vectra

2.0DTi reg plate 53 saloon car. There are 2 lighters in the central gear stick floor canopy. The socket in front serving the driver/passenger seats got shorted out with a faulty plug and both this one and the rear one in the same canopy serving the rear seats are no longer working. I removed and tested every fuse in both fuse boxes - front nearside next to battery under bonnet and rear near side of boot compartment - but none of the were blown. Is there another hidden or may be inline fuse for these sockets somewhere else in the car.

Any ideas appreciated

Graham

Reply to
Graham Brooker

I am looking for the blown fuse for the cigar lighter on a Vauxhall Vectra

2.0DTi reg plate 53 saloon car. There are 2 lighters in the central gear stick floor canopy. The socket in front serving the driver/passenger seats got shorted out with a faulty plug and both this one and the rear one in the same canopy serving the rear seats are no longer working. I removed and tested every fuse in both fuse boxes - front nearside next to battery under bonnet and rear near side of boot compartment - but none of the were blown. Is there another hidden or may be inline fuse for these sockets somewhere else in the car.

Any ideas appreciated

Graham

Reply to
Graham Brooker

According to Autodata, there are four fuseboxes; two in the engine bay, one in the load area, and one on the LH fascia.

The cigarette lighter fuse is F22 (30A), located at the LH side of the fascia.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

Hi The fuse box is located on the left of the dashboard, open passenger door and unclip the cover on the end of the dash by pulling firmly.The fuse is number 22 and is a 30 amp. This is out of a 2.2 estate 53 plate manual. Hope this is what you are looking for. Regards Pete

Reply to
petetop