Mondeo Rear Wiper

I've tried 3 different rear wipers for the back of my mondeo estate and all

3 have failed to follow the curvature of the glass as the arm wipes resulting in the top of the glass not being touched by the blade.

Anyone know of a good rear blade before I waste any more money.

Reply to
Freddy

Mindwipe

True - I got all 3 wipers replaced during my service and it cost about 22 quid (Ford dealership).

Reply to
Chris M

I use a Bosch one which works fine on my Mondeo estate.

Reply to
TimM