Vue Rear Wiper

Went looking for a replacement rear wiper blade today for the '09 Vue XE. The Trico display showed a recommended 10-1 blade. Remains of the old blade
were a bit longer than 11" - the 10" blade didn't look right. Perhaps prior owner substituted something.
The blade holder snaps into the plastic arm on a single pin. Snapped out the old holder and got an Anco N-16 blade insert. This is a rubber blade in a plastic channel with a metal clip at one end to lock into the wiper arm. I threaded the replacement blade into the arm and snapped it into place. The approximately 4" that overhung the end was cut off leaving about 3/8" beyond the end of the arm. This is where I found that the rubber was held into the channel by indents in the end I had just cut off. Simple fix was to heat the ends of the plastic channel and collapse the plastic in slightly. This effectively traps the rubber in place.
Done - and got two refills in the package for $7. Having a working rear wiper again, Priceless.
Oppie
Sometimes I think I'm alone here but I do see some of my posts appear on other boards.