More crimping

So. What type of connector's for what? Bullet seems like it'd be the most secure long term connector to me...

Reply to
Doki

I use spade fittings when I'm re-wiring stuff simply because they will come apart again a lot more easily if needed. Bullet connectors, used on motorbikes for millenia, can be a pig to separate when they've been on a while and I've lost count of the number of times I've broken the wire off the bullet trying to get it apart.

Reply to
gazzafield