New company car time

I don't know why you're talking about vans - even if it were an option, I'm not likley to give up a mid size executive car for a fecking van.

Reply to
Steve H

Obviously you don't in more ways than one.

You have obviously never driven a modern pickup, such as the Mercedes X-class.

Reply to
Fredxx

The X-Class is as much a Mercedes as my push bike. It's a rebadged Nissan Navara. The ones which snap in half.

Just because they have posh badges and leather seats, it doesn't transform a builder's tool into something I'd be happy to swap for a

5-series or similar.
Reply to
Steve H

a) Get a new job.