offsets and how to work them out

right then, these rims of mine that I got

they are 8 x 17 and have an ET45 offset seeing that the sierra won't take anything other than a 40/41 without throwing a wobbly, and remembering that these rims come with 15mm adapter spacer rings, am I right in thinking the offset is now going to be 30mm?

they fit though, but what will the handling be like?

Reply to
dojj