One alloy required Kahn rsr 17"

Due to a speed retarder I now require one alloy 17" Kahn rsr second hand would be ok or cheapest place for one online, anyone know of a supplier.

Thankyou Richard

Reply to
Ricardo

Audi A4 1997 by the way 5 stud

Reply to
Ricardo

Get some less pikey wheels. Like RS8 or TT wheels.

Reply to
Doki

WTF is pikey about plain 5 spoke wheels? You muppet :)

I have 3 of these flatspotted due to unavoidable (at the time) potholes. They seem to be ultimately weak alloys.

Reply to
Coyoteboy

So you're saying they're shit then? Shit cheap alloys aren't pikey nowadays?

Reply to
Doki

Coyoteboy ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

No, you have three flatspotted due to the driver going too fast for the road conditions.

Reply to
Adrian

Typical aftermarket alloys then. Audi suspension won't help much either.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Isn't a suspension system as optional as the aftermarket alloy?

Reply to
DervMan

As the OP is an Audi driver then from experience thats probably the case here.

MattF

Reply to
Matt F

No, they're just fairly light - its a tradeoff of weight and strength that you have to choose. You arent meant to drive them through 8 inch deep, stepped holes in the road.

Reply to
Coyoteboy

No, I have one flatspotted alloy due to the driver going too fast for the road conditions, i have two flatspotted ones from a wagon swerving last minute AT me, coming the opposite way, and having to avoid him by going into the pothole I had happily been avoiding. But i can see why you think that.

Reply to
Coyoteboy

Not on an Audi, on a Celica.

Coyoteboy

Coyoteboy ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Bollocks! You must have tried to kill him!

Fair play.

That makes a change...

Reply to
Adrian

A lot of arguing but no real answers, crap or not err can you get them? It was actually caused by kerbing, the bottom line is if i cant get an individual one, Im going to have to get a full set of alloys to match my tyres, not what I really wanted to do.

Reply to
Ricardo

Light, strong, cheap. Pick two...

Reply to
Doki

I'd be very surprised if you couldn't. It's easier to ring round a bunch of alloy wheel suppliers rather than trying to get people here to do your googling for you though...

Reply to
Doki

Doki proclaimed to uk.rec.cars.maintenance ...

Absolutely right. Except life isnt black and white and there are varying degrees of each which can be shuffled around.

Reply to
Coyoteboy

Drat, caught out :)

I often agree with what you say, like most people I have a defense system that argues automatically. I've learned to switch that off :-)

Reply to
Coyoteboy

rs8 :) sexy. Seen a few lately on MK4 golfs. Look great on black golfs lowered.

Reply to
ChromieVandy