Online bits

Would anyone care to recommend an online outfit that supplies basics like sparks, leads, filters etc? Googling for car spares just seems to throw up

8 million breaker's yards...
Reply to
Richard Parkin

For items like that I'd suggest looking in Yellow Pages for your nearest Motor Factor, or even Halfords. P&P can make it uneconomical to buy such things online. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

What for? Euro CarParts & GSF are good for the sectors they cover.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

Not used them myself, but these lots of people think these lot are OK.

Chris Bartram

At one time or another I've used the above. Plus Eurocarparts, and GSF. All can often supply quality parts at competitive prices, but as I indicated in my earlier post, any advantage in buying online at a cheaper price, can be negated by the added postal charges. I doubt any savings can be made on cheaper consumables like plugs and filters, unless added to a larger order. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

What make? As other have said, factors tend to be as cheap as anywhere, but the web can be good for for expensive stuff that didn't ought to be like wing mirrors.

Reply to
Doki