OT:- Fixing mesh to plastic

Hi

I have a rover 600. There appears to be an issue with the front fog lamp cover (Passenger side) coming off. I have had about 5 in the lasy 18 months. And now its disappeared again. I notice a lot of these vehicles have this cover missing so a fault of some kind..

So I have decided that I wish to put some Colour Coded Mesh in this space. I have moulded the mesh and sprayed it. How or what do I use to Attach it to the inside of the bumper. Before I try loads of different mastics and glues and stuff , what does anyone recommend.

John

Reply to
john

Fibreglass such as that stuff that comes in a tube. Remeber to score the inside of the bumper wiht a screwdriver so it'll have something to grab on to.

Reply to
Conor