OT: Ford Fusion looks dated

I like the look of the Nissan Qashqui and Ford Kuga, except I'd like something smaller.

The Ford Fusion has been around about 10 years without even a face lift.

It seems to me an updated Fusion might be just what I'd be looking for. Any whispers on something like this coming ?

Reply to
Stewart

They stopped building it last year and replaced it with the B-Max.

Reply to
Adrian

Not that either is a bad car but they are spectacularly fugly. The Kuga is the better of the two to drive, it's like a Focus on stilts.

And it has needed one since day one.

If you are just looking for a car that is more like a van, doesn't have 4x4 and is a clear statement that you have a wife and kids and moving pushchairs is more important than penis extension consider the Berlingo.

The old Mercedes A class and B class do the same job but don't quite scream "married with kids" as loudly. There's also the Golf Plus.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Thanks for the suggestions. The looks of the Ford B-Max didn't really do it for me. I suppose it could be considered a Fusion replacement. As I don't recall any TV ads

- it's not exactly been promted heavily. Thanks.

Reply to
Stewart

There are other vehicles in that market sector from other manufacturers. Virtually everybody's got at least one.

Some are, like the Fusion, van-looky-likeys. Others are less so.

Just a bit. It's a Fiesta-sized-and-based mini-sprogbus/tall-OAP-wagon. What else would you need, in order for your acceptance of that to be a little less grudging...?

Reply to
Adrian

Also the Skoda Roomster. Really weird looks but drives quite nicely (the

1.2 auto at least).

Tim

Reply to
Tim+