OT: Just got a speeding NIP in the post

Addressed to a Mr Raheem Adulah (not me, just in case anyone wonders!), my street address, a completely different town, and my post code. Not amused at all.

I Googled the name and town and came up with a street address for a Rahim Abdullah (close enough) for the perp, which coincidentally was the same road that the offence occurred in, so probably the right person. Sent all that back to the Met Police, I hope that is the end of it.

But how my road name and Postcode got into the mix is a worry. If I drive in that direction I will have a look for the car: a black Audi A3 Sport diesel auto on an 05 plate.

Reply to
MrCheerful

In article , MrCheerful scribeth thus

I wonder if someone cloned your number plate it does happen..

Reply to
tony sayer

No, the number plate is completely unknown to me. It is my street and number plus my postcode that is the troubling bit.

Reply to
MrCheerful

Yes. Very odd. So unlikely to just be a typo?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Especially since my road name does not appear in Dagenham.

Reply to
MrCheerful