OT: White Van Man Gets Kebabed - Bollards

Video Report from the MEN.

Awch!

Reply to
Tom Burton

Ah Yes and the link

Tom Burton

In news:OHc%g.45818$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe6-gui.ntli.net, Tom Burton wittered on forthwith;

When I worked in car hire the very first Volvo V70 T5 we had was kebab'd on it's very first hire. 19 miles on the clock and that happened to it. Not a pretty sight, post caught the sump, pushed the engine into the bonnet and cracked the screen. The Volvo was far worse than anything on that vid.

Reply to
Pete M

Tom Burton ( snipped-for-privacy@freezingcoldmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Oh, look, the exact same clip discussed at length last week.

Reply to
Adrian

Reply to
Jonny Goode

yep and i still cannot get it to play :-(

Reply to
bongo

Sorry My server was not playing last week and has not picked up that thread.

You are clicking on the bit of text at the left arn't you?

Reply to
Tom Burton

Silly question time but how does it know the vehicle has cleared the bollards, Is there another sensor in the back that triggers it to rise?

Reply to
redwood

redwood ( snipped-for-privacy@nooos.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Almost certainly induction loops.

Reply to
Adrian

Ooooh - It listens ?

I enjoyed it - thanks for posting VG

Reply to
Tom

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Tom Burton" saying something like:

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon