Re: "Dust" on bodywork

Hello,

> > Yesterday, I noticed lots of tiny odd orange coloured dust particles on my > car's bodywork.

Been parked anywhere where they have been paint spraying? Saw a whole car park full of cars enhanced with small green specks when they sprayed a nearby hangar roof. Wind direction could explain why the rear vertical surfaces were not affected.

Vin

Reply to
Vin

The message from "Vin" contains these words:

Bee puke. Or pollen of some sort.

Reply to
Guy King

Reply to