Re: Fiesta - Driving without Door Mirrors

Hi Guys

> >My Mrs has just rolled up after a late shift at hospital in her > 2014 Fiesta. >Thanks to some toe rag(s) it now has two disintegrated door mirrors.

Nice. ;-(

>So the first question - is it legal to drive without these?

No. I believe you need at least the drivers side mirror and one other, be it interior or passenger side etc (both external if a van with obscured interior mirror etc).

Next question - how much will replacements cost from scrappers?

Pass.

Third question - the mirrors have been damaged with such force, > that the car door(s) have been distorted at the mount points.

Ouch.

Any chance the door can be bent back at these points to allow > replacement mirror(s) to be fitted?

Possibly, depending how easy it is to get inside the door etc.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m