Re: Ford Focus Perhaps?

There are complaints that they use more fuel that the official figures.

That's because being turbocharged there is a lot more mid range torque and power than needed to do the consumption test. As it's there people use it and it uses fuel to make that torque. Goes well.

Reply to
Peter Hill

:) That's me! 83 y/o boy racer.

Reply to