Re: Where are Wiring Connectors In Carlton ??

the carlton has connectors under the centre console between the handbrake and the gear lever and also where each door connects to the car , the rfont door plugs are in the front edge of the door and the rears are in the 'b' post (you can get to the rears by pulling the loom from the door out of the post, no need to take the trim of the pillar) also note that the orange bits in the lock buttons can be bought seperately from vauxhall for a few pence.

hope this helps

Radar

I am lead to believe that there may be a 'Loose' connector for the > passenger side front and rear door locks and Elec Windows for my Carlton > Diplomat. Occasonally they will not work, then they spring into life > when left for a bit and temperature changes. > > I guess there will be some connectors behind both of the door trims, but > I am lead to believe that there are others in the car ?(and I hate > taking door trim off - that door lock lever at the top of the door looks > a pain - I guess the red indicator pops out somehow ??? > > Does anybody know where to look for these connectors from experience. I > understand that there are a bank of connectores under the centre console > ?, and some under the back seats ???? > > Thanks in advance. > > Andy. > > > -- > Posted via Mailgate.ORG Server -
radar