Rear Wiper Always On

Hi

I have a Rover 200 and the rear wiper is stuck always on no matter that is is actually in the off position. Is there an obvious fix/cause for this? It started after the front wipers were turned on whilst the front screen was icy and they stuck for a short while. Is this the cause?

As an interim measure I've removed the relevant fuse.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks S.T.

Reply to
Simon Tudor