Replacement sump guard fastener

Does anyone know what this kind of fastener is called? It holds the sump guard/cover on (or rather, used to) on my Citroen Synergie.

I'll try the main dealer tomorrow but it would be nice to know if it's easy enough to get from other sources. I'll probable also need the spring steel crips that it pushes into as well.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Downie

Hi dont think they are named ? but i would look into a different type of fixing we are doing quite a few updates on c8`s removing them and replacing with special nuts and bolts stops em going awol :) hth regards Tim.

Reply to
Tim-mz500r

Well they certainly do go awol. That's the only one left out of about 9 or

10!

I guess the simplest thing is just to ask at the dealers what they're using now.

Cheers.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Downie

Just ask them for the c8 mod bits (bolts+nuts) maybe a bit pricey but undertrays are flaming expensive regards Tim

Reply to
Tim-mz500r

The message from "Tim Downie" contains these words:

Thick cable ties, probably!

Reply to
Guy King

Or more likely the only thing they use to hold undertrays is the skip at the back of the workshop!

Reply to
SimonJ