rover 214si

My rear wiper wouldn't work so I replaced the fuse, It worked for a day and then blew again, The cooling fan is on the same fuse, I want to know what might be wrong before I go to the garage and get ripped off?

Reply to
anastasiao

Spindle seizing? As the motor hits more resistance, it draws more current.

Try giving the spindle a squirt of WD.

Reply to
Conor

"anastasiao" wrote

I want to know what

Look for a chafed wire where it enters the hatchback panel, or it current is conveyed into the hatchback panel via fixed metal contacts, try cleaning them up.

Reply to
Knight Of The Road

Reply to
Neil