Rover 75 radio interference

Rover 75s suffer from radio interference. On the FM band this is radiated by the wiring and is generated by the car computer. Can anyone describe how
to get at this unit so I can try some RF decoupling.
On Long Wave there is interference that I suspect is related to the fuel pump (because its there as you activate the ignition but without even starting the car). Can anyone describe how to get to this unit or associated cables.
In both cases, if the radio signal is strong enough its OK, but radio reception is very poor in relative terms. All 75s I've assessed are the same except diesels.

how
My V6 with premium sound (H-K) was faultless audio wise.