Seat Leon rear trim removal

Hi, New to the site!

Have looked around to see if this had already been asked but no joy! I'm trying to remove the interior trim from the boot door, so that I can get at the wiper mechanism (water hose has become loose & leaking). I have now broken 3 pieces of trim & it wont budge any further!! Haha!!

Anyone able to help?? Cheers, Mark

Reply to
Mark_Anderson

I also should have said that I have removed the 2 screws from the hand holes, and have also removed the covers to the light compartments too!

Reply to
Mark_Anderson

Pop over to here:

Have a search.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

Thanks for the link! Looks very useful for future reference! Unfortunately it seems to have everything except what I am needing!! lol

Cheers anyway! Mark

Reply to
Mark_Anderson

Post a question there then. Someone will know. I've removed that trim on my A3 and it was a case of removing the screws in the pull handle and then carefully levering the trim off- it was stiff. Never done a Leon though...

Reply to
Chris Bartram

Probably the same bit of trim.

Reply to
Doki

I did wonder. The Leon has the A3's dash, for a start.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

The left hand side seems to want to come away, but is stopped after just a couple of millimeters....probably as a result of me snapping something inside! The right side just wont budge at all. There does seem to be some sort of slots around the edges but it's virtually impossible to see inside! I did wonder whether I might actually have to disassemble the rear wiper arm & mechanism......then I went inside & had a cup of tea & was not seen again!! lol

I did try & see how I could add a post on that site, but was unable to see how to register! Think I'll just need to keep pushing & pulling!! lol

Cheers for the replies!!

Reply to
Mark_Anderson via CarKB.com