Senator B wheel arch repair panels

A while ago I was searching for some repair panels. Well I found some, thought I would share the info so a google search will probably pick it up for someone. The place to go is:

70quid inc delivery to the UK for the pair. They look OK, a bit of work to make them fit 100% but much better than not having them (the words of my body shop!).

Keep well all,

Will

Reply to
Will Reeve