Service help - mercedes toyota

Hi girlfriends cars Mercedes a class and her mothers Toyota yaris. Visiting on the weekend and wondered how easy or should I say is it for an oil and filter change on both? serious answers... filter reachable on both? also, do specific engines require specific oil? if so, where do I find this?

thanks Nick ps help only answers required

Reply to
Coach

Take them to National Tyres and get it done there - it'll cost £15-£20 per car - you can't buy oil and filters for less than that.

Reply to
SteveH

Yes. I know Merc have their own specifications (not use a XwXX number, but an actual specification for detergents and additives needed for the oil), and suspect Toyota will too. Often dealers are surprisingly inexpensive for oil compared to the s**te halfords hawk. And use a genuine oil filter.

And here's a clue: Try specifying which engine these cars have...

Reply to
Doki

A140 petrol

1.3 petrol