Skoda octavia Dash gauges

A while ago I've posted a question about the gauges of my dashboard malfontioning. ( In the beginning, the gauges dropped to zero now and then while driving the car. Now, the don't go up anymore, except sometimes before starting the car.) Now I've found the time to take the dash out and open it up. I've looked around for bad soldering of burnt components, but I couldn't find anything.

Is there anyone who has already fixed a dash with this kind of behavior? Any help would be welcome...

Thanks

Reply to
ICE

To target your audience better, you may want to register, and post on:

Or search through the forums to see if there have been similar queries. Alan

Reply to
A.Lee

been there A lot of people with the same problem, but no solution!

thanks anyway

"A.Lee" schreef >

Reply to
ICE

Dry joint on the voltage regulator? A bit of a long shot though.

Reply to
Chris Bartram