99 camaro dash light question Help

I was driving down highway and all of a sudden my dash lights and gauges all went to zero, except battery and oil gauge those still work fine. I checked all the fuses and they are all good, even double checked w/test light. When I start the car the only thing that lights up is the red light for seat belt and the service engine soon light, then it goes off. Other than that, those two gauges are the only things working. What could it be? Please help.

Jules

Reply to
fastkidtoyz