Some petrol is better than others?

To be fair, some noises are much easier to hear from outside the car than inside with the engine running. I still agree with your last point though.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Downie

I do know of some that literally do turn the radio up to cover sounds they don't want to hear.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

I sometimes wonder if I'm the only person who occasionally reaches to turn up the volume knob when my children are talking too faintly for me to hear clearly. Not in an effort to drown them out but to make them louder! ;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim

Supermarket fuel is s**te - it has fewer additives in i. That's why it is cheaper. In the trade, it's not called "Saudi Sludge" for nothing. I worked for Shell for 35 years, so I know what I'm talking about.

Reply to
nemo

I'm sure that you kept the floors nice and clean.

Fnaar.

Reply to
Steve Firth