Spark plug changed (conditon of them?)

I have manage to change the spark plugs today no problem whatsoever. I was just wondering what the condition of them tells me. They all had light brownish deposits on the threading and tip.

Reply to
BigToe

"BigToe" wrote in news:f3n5e1$tic$ snipped-for-privacy@aioe.org:

If you mean tan coloured, then that's a healthy colour for a plug.

Reply to
Tunku

Bosch has some good information at:

Other things being equal, light brown is perfectly normal. Without leaded petrol, you won't be seeing glazing over that colour.

John

Reply to
John Henderson

on 31/05/2007, BigToe supposed :

That means it is healthy, combustion and cylinder wise at least.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield