Stainless Exhaust for Zafira

Can anyone suggest where to get a stainless exhaust (rear box only at moment) for my Zafira 1.8 2001? I really want a standard spec exhaust (no noisier than standard) and don't need big twin chrome tail pipes. I've Googled and searched many sites but I'm finding it difficult to locate one!

Thanks Biggles

Reply to
Biggles

Kwik-Fit if you're feeling brave or get a custom one built by a Powerflow dealership. They'll build one to the noise level you choose and put the tailpipe on you want.

Reply to
Conor

Thanks Conor I think I might explore the Powerflow option.

Biggles

Reply to
Biggles

When I had a full custom system built for my Capri, it was £250 all in. I told them I wanted a deep but quiet burble for the Capri as I couldn't do with the din of a typical performance exhaust on a long trip and I got that.

Reply to
Conor