Stiff Steering on 95 Daewoo

My recently acquired 95 Daewoo Nexia has developed a problem where the steering to the left if very stiff and appears to stick requiring a relatively forceful shove. This is more of a problem at lower speeds than higher speeds (10-15mph +). It almost feels as if something is in the steering column however I am doubtful the solution will be this simple! If anyone has any ideas what the problem may be and any solutions (and costs!) then any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks for your time all

Chris

Reply to
chris