Supplier cannot source Vectra catalytic converter

Hi
In my continuing quest to reduce my Vectra emissions sufficiently to pass testing (for history - google free.uk.cars.vauxhall or
uk.rec.cars.maintenance for user id gerryo) I want to replace the catalytic converter & the lambda sensor.
The car is a 98 Vectra hatchback, chassis number begins with WOL0JBF68W.
My local Kwik-Fit cannot source the correct part, all the parts they get from their supplier (Bosal) seem to be for Vectra A's, even though the drawing shows the correct part.
It appears that Kwit-Fit (Ireland) was sold recently & is no longer part of the UK Kwik-Fit organisation, so they can't cross reference with their counterparts.
Does anybody know what the correct Bosal part number is for a Vectra B catalytic converter (the type with the flexible link between the downpipe & the cat)?
Or, can anybody reccommend another supplier who has the correct type in stock?
The local Vectra dealer wants loads of for a genuine part, so I'd rather source from an aftermarket supplier.
Thanks Gerryo
gerryo wrote:

This lot any good to you?
http://www.cats-direct-shop.co.uk/catalytic-converters.php
Si

Thanks for the link Si, great images of cats.
Unfortunately, none of those are correct, should have mentioned the car is a 1.8 engine. Was talking to the local supplier again, seems there was a change during 98, older 98 cars have a screw-on oil filter, where as newer ones have a cartridge & they wanted to know which I had.
Mine has the old type oil filter, they said this will help track down the right cat.
Thanks again for the info, I'll keep looking
Gerryo

www.autovaux.co.uk
I recommend calling them rather than relying on the website, even if they cant help, they usually point to someone who can.

Remembering I require some coolant hose I just tried to visit their site, but it is currently 404ing, if it isn't working later ill post their phone number...
Tom

Phone number is 01924 376 003
Open on Monday 8:30AM IIRC
Tom
Thanks to all who posted information, managed to get the right part in the end. Vectra has passed emissions tests, still very close to the limit for CO however.
Here are the results for those interested:-
Engine/Oil temperature 104C
Low idle CO: 0.31vol% (above 0.5% = fail) -> result = PASS (810 rpm) HC: 0ppm (above 0ppm = fail) -> result = PASS
High idle Lambda: 1.016 (limits 0.97 to 1.03) -> result = PASS (3030 rpm) CO: 0.29vol% (above 0.3% = fail) -> result = PASS HC: 121ppm (above 200ppm = fail) -> result = PASS
The cat/lambda were changed 5 days before the tests, with only about 50 miles up before hand. I have noticed improved responsiveness & lower fuel consumption in the past month
CO results are still quite poor, unless there is a bedding in period for cats/lambda's which won't show up until the next test run. If not, I could be in the same boat again next time.
Gerryo