TDC timing mark on Renault Megant K7M engine

position after I changed it.
I`m having trouble finding the timing mark on the crank case - as mentioned in haynes and the Renault manuals. I`ve cleaned everything up but still can see no sign of a mark! Doh.
Haynes says there is TDC mark in an inspection slot on the fly wheel, but unhelpfully does not show a picture. I can see three lines at the top of the inspection slot, a gap and two at the bottom. How do these line up with the marks on the flywheel?
Any help would be much appreciated!!

The crank sprocket has a mark at the 6 o'clock position (keyway at 12 o'clock) the cam has a mark adjacent to the e1/e3 lettering and a rib on the belt cover