Tools for restoration project

Really? Oh.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Conor's not such a common word.

Reply to
Paul Rooney

I have used the aircraft type Kleeco skin pins and clamps with great success. Makes easy work of situations were clamps not be used. Tom

Reply to
Tom Sharrocks

But then so can a lump hammer. :-)

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

They're also relatively cheap! Which is unusual for aircraft bits but you need so many clicos to hold a wing together they're almost a consumable.

Reply to
Duncanwood

Really? Its a gaelic name. I'm sure there's plenty of Irish who'd disagree with you.

Reply to
Conor

And gas cutting gear.

Reply to
Conor

Conor ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Isn't it normally Connor with two "N"s, though?

Reply to
Adrian

Nope - can be any combination.

Reply to
Conor

'"Conor Turton" wrong' gives 642 - although oddly enough '"Conor Turton" pillock' only gets me 15... ;-)

Reply to
Ian Dalziel

Better using both of my names as they always appear somewhere in my posts whether in the headers or the sig file.

Reply to
Conor

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Adrian saying something like:

As a surname that's a more common spelling. With one 'n' it's a fairly common name given name here.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

In article , SimonJ writes

I went in there the other day to buy a new 3/8" socket set, but bizarrely all three sets they had skipped 12mm (i.e. sockets were 10,

11, 13, 14 etc). And they had no flat-drive 3/8" socket sets, all 12-point

I'm off to Halfords...

Reply to
Ben Mack