Toyota car models and could this be the reason why U.S. Car sales are falling?

Does any one know why Toyota changes model styles every two years?? Toyota always seems to be a step ahead of the game. I own a parts company and for years the Toyota models have changed for almost every model for every two year periods. For instance almost every Camry model made the headlights will only work in two year increments. This being said almost every part changes (example: fenders, bumpers, and the way the hood would line up with the lights) I sometimes wander if they do this for keep the parts ever changing to keep the junk yards out of business. I come up with this because to many junkyards they purchase american cars for the reason one Ford Taurus hood can fit for six years for a model, or a Chevy Truck fender for instance 1888-2000 is the same fender. So again the question remains. Why does Toyota constantly chage every two years for all models?? Also is this the change that keeps the company growing every year closer to the #1 spot??

Thanks, Shane National Auto Part

auto-parts

Subtle attempt at spamming to encourage people to visit your s(h)ite ?

Reply to
Colin Wilson

"Colin Wilson" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net...

And a yank trying to pass as a Brit - How sad!

Reply to
Matt

Now this is Spam, Got it?

Reply to
Fred

Actually it's a bumper and a bonnet. And I doubt very much the claim of the same part for 112 years.

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat

A fender is a wing (on cars) A fender is a sort of bumper on a boat.

A hood is a bonnet

1888 just shows how advanced the americans are (or how stupid)
Reply to
Mrcheerful