I own a 2001 Toyota Corolla ce. WHY ? are the handles on this cars break?

WHY? THE DOORS HANDLE BREAK IN THIS CARS? ALL OF MY DOORS HANDLE ARE BROKEN WITHOUT ANY ABUSE OR ACCIDENT.JUST BROKEN AS YOU TRY TO OPEN THE DOOR. TOYOTA HAS A VERY BAD AND FAULTY MAKE ON THIS CARS AND NO ONE IS PAYING ATTENTION TO THE COMPLAINS MANY PEOPLE ARE SCREAMING ABOUT.BESIDES DOOR HANDLES ARE NOT TREATED AS A SAFETY FEATURE IN A CAR? HOW ABOUT AN ACCIDENT AND THE PASSENGERS CANNOT GET OUT IN TIME DUE TO A HANDLE THAT BREAKS IN YOUR HANDS LIKE BREAKING A STICK....WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE? TOYOTA HAS LET ME DOWN WITH THIS PROBLEM.ALL HANDLES IN MY ARE BROKEN....HAVE TO BE REPLACE AND IS ANOTHER EXPENSE ADDED DUE TO THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THE SERVICE TO INSTALL IT.AND THE REPLACEMENT BRAKING AS WELL!!!! YES THE HANDLES BRAKE !!!!!! WHAT KIND OF PLASTIC IS USE? I BELIEVE THAT IS VERY IRRESPONSIBLE FOR A MAYOR CAR COMPANY TO GET BY OR IGNORE THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM AND IT SHOULD NOT BE IGNORE !!!!! I DRIVE WITH CHILDREN EVERYDAY AND TO MANUVER OPENING A DOOR IS CRITICAL ,RIDICULOUS AND EMBARRAZING !!!!! WHAT IS TOYOTA DOING FOR CONSUMERS AND THEIR SAFETY !!!!!!!!!! WHO CAN SUPPORT THIS ONGOING PROBLEM?......UNACCEPTABLE OF TOYOTA!!!! CONSUMER REPORT SHOULD MAKE A BIG ONE ON THIS PROBLEM.I AM NOT BUYING ONE MORE CAR WITH THIS CAR MAKER!!! FIVE THUMBS DOWN !!!!!! FIX THE PROBLEM OR TAKE TIME TO HELP REPLACE THE FAULTY BAD HANDLES ALL OF US KEEP GETTING..... :( THE COMPLETE INTERIOR OF THIS CARS ARE VERY BAD....LINEN,DOORS HANDLE.WINDOW STRIP THEY ALL JUST FALL OUT......NASTY JOB AND STEALING PEOPLES $$$$$$ !!!!!! ANY ADVICE???

Reply to
MILAGROS RICART

SNIP

ANY ADVICE???

Your Caps Lock key is apparently broken too.

Reply to
Bowerick Wowbagger

"MILAGROS RICART" wrote in message news:32c1$52d0011a$42bb6765$ snipped-for-privacy@news.flashnewsgroups.com...

Ditto for the exterior door handles on my 99 Camry.

Reply to
Sharxster

because it was the cheapest model and its 13 years old. If you'd junked it in 2006, as Toyota intended, you wouldn't have a problem.

GW

Reply to
Geoff Welsh
13 years old or not the car runs good the making of all the interior and handles has ben a terrible headache for us consumers...and a big safety risk!!!!! that is my complain to toyota.cheaply made cars to put peoples life at risk !!!!not acceptable toyota !!!
Reply to
MILAGROS RICART

"MILAGROS RICART" wrote in message news:32c1$52d0011a$42bb6765$ snipped-for-privacy@news.flashnewsgroups.com...

Don't EVER type a message again in your life with the CapLock Key pressed. You need to invest in some punctuation too, your post is very painful to read.

You do not say what broke, except that I assume you pull the handle but the door does not open. The handles are connected to linkages that have to pivot, and the handle and the linkages are held together with a plastic clip, and the plastic clips are breakable. They are also very easy to replace when they break. Plastic gets brittle in very cold weather, so your breakage might be the result of where you live.

Frankly, if you cannot replace a handle, then you should not be judging what's good and what's bad. You assert, "all of us keep getting," but I've never heard of another person complaining of broken door handles in 15 years of being a member of this board.

Personally, I have little sympathy for you. Sorry. You should not be embarrassed by your car, you should be embarrassed by your ranting.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

PUT SOME NEW ONES ON THE POS AND THEN KEEP THE DOORS ADJUSTED AND LUBED SO THEY OPEN EASILY AS DESIGNED.

IF THAT'S TO DIFFICULT

Fat-Dumb and Happy