Trade Plate for YJ 09 EVF

Heard via Facebook that someone found a tax disc which looks like it can be fixed on any vehicle, so I'm guessing it goes with a set of trade plates.

Any ideas for tracing the owners? It is valid until end June 2015... £700 to pay, so it could be a truck delivery company.

Reply to
Gordon H

The reg. number in your subject line refers to a 'New Holland (Agricultural Tractor)'

Reply to
SteveH

Thanks, I got as far as - registered in Leeds... It could have been nicked off a tractor then, or detached by weather..

Reply to
Gordon H

Hi Gordon

Looked on DVLA - it's a New Holland agricultural machine in blue, probably a tractor or combine harvester - hope this helps

Reply to
crazedalamo

Return it to the DVLA in Swansea.

Reply to
snot

Thanks. Someone already gave that information here, and I 'shared' it on via Facebook. It's really down to the guy who found it to call the DVLA, I don't know why he didn't do that in the first place...

Reply to
Gordon H

S'not in my possession, or I would. ;-)

Reply to