transit van

Hi warren again could you please tell me how to advance the timeing on a transit 1998 model as ive been told this could be causing the misfire that it has. Thanks warren.

Reply to
warren via CarKB.com

warren via CarKB.com

A 98 transit should have a bosch pump, which has the timing set on the bench (ie when it's built/overhauled). It's quite simply a bolt onto the block job, with no means of altering the timing, other than adjusting the timing belt position.

I've also just replied to your previous post, asking how exaclty the injector exploded.

Reply to
M Cuthill