TRW/Lucas brake pads

I need new pads and discs all round on my Focus 2.0 TDCi. I don't like using "no-name" pads and last time I stuck to OEM Ford pads but this time I'm thinking about getting some TRW pads, partially because they are cheaper but also for convenience as local my motor factor has them in stock.

Anyone have any experience or opinion of these pads?

Reply to
Paul Giverin

Just go to

I've used them for ages and they are probably the most helpful firm I've ever dealt with. the website is also one of the best to use. I have no connection with them except for being a very satisfied customer.

JB

Reply to
JB