Two Q's re Toyota Previa 2005 (Mk2) - D-4D

Hi

  1. Does anyone know where I can source a full rubber mat set for a
2005 Previa (Mk2) - 7 seat version?

  1. The *only* aspect of this excellent vehicle which I consider would be improved upon is to have the option of a 6 speed manual gearbox. As ours is the D-4D 2 litre diesel version - would it be possible to replace the existing 5 speed box with the 6-speed from the Avensis D-4D (or indeed, any of the other current Toyota D-4D powered models), does anyone know??

TIA, Aitch

Reply to
Aitch

I would recommend asking these questions in the forums at

and
where there are many people who know a lot about these cars.

Reply to
asahartz