Vauxhall Corsa 1.2

Just a simple question really - anyone know where the petrol filter is on my Corsa 1.2 as a friend of mine suggests cleaning/replacing it to solve what appears to be some kind of fuel starvation problem - thanks

Reply to
kenj

probably underneath near the fuel tank on the drivers side, just in front of the rear wheel.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

Reply to
kenj

Thanks for the guidance - I'll check it later Cheers, Ken

Reply to
kenj