Vectra C Traction Control light

Hi The car is a 2.2 Vectra diesel hatchback, 53 plate. The other day we had a terrential downpour, when I went to drive the car the Traction Control Light was illuminated whilst driving. It stayed on for about an hour, until something dried out possibly? as sun was shining and the roads were dry. The car seemed to drive OK. Any ideas would be appreciated as to what could be wrong and the remedy. Thanks Pete

Reply to
petetop

On means error with system - usually something like one of the sensors faulty. Sounds like one got very wet, or got some road muck over it which dried out and fault cleared. Probably impossible to work out which without dunking the car in a ford wheel by wheel ;-)

Reply to
Paul