volvo 440 - easy question

not really looked but is there a bleed screw on coolant system. I reckon my water pump's had it. Gonna chnge it but might need to bleed system afetr. Any info grateful before tomorrow.

Bazza

Reply to
Barry

My 480 which I believe has a similar engine, if not exactly the same (depending on size), has a drainage screw at the bottom of the radiator, on the passenger side - accessible from under the front of the car. It's also got a bleed screw on one of the coolant hoses, from within the engine bay. It's a red plastic screw, going into the hose.

Hope that helps!

Ben.

Reply to
Ben Harris