Volvo S40 vibration - best approach?

Our oldish (R reg) S40 2.0 has long had a steering wheel vibration especially at about 70 mph. So fed up with it that perhaps it can be fixed - what is the correct sequence of fault finding/fixing?

thx

Marc

Reply to
marcb

Start by putting the rear wheels on the front to see if that cures it.

Reply to
Tim

I got the same problem mate, had them balanced, tracked and rebalanced but still the same. Tyre swap is next step for me :)

Reply to
Mr Lynch

Get the wheels balanced. Cheap enough at a tyre place.

Reply to
Alan